Policies and Legal notes:
1.cancellations of crew less than 3 business days prior to shoot incur a $150 per person cancellation fee (kill fee)
2.jobs booked on a friday for a monday shoot require full upfront payment. Jobs booked on a friday for a monday shoot may have limited options
for equipment add-ons or options available
3. Sub rental equipment pick up and return, location scouts and travel days may incur additional full or half-day fees
4.multiple locations using the 3-ton trailer package will incur separate delivery/drop off fees
5. 2.50 per mile charge for equipment delivery may apply.
6.cleaning charges may apply for equipment used at the beach or desert
7.no equipment may be used in water
8.David Goodman Goodman Grip And Light assumes no liability or responsibility for damages to or by equipment rented from a 3rd party vendor
9.Certificate Of Insurance required for all equipment rentals. COI must be provided by each individual production company and is job specific. 10.David Goodman and GoodmanGripCo and Goodman Grip And Light does not provide any insurance of any kind.
11.David Goodman and GoodmanGripCo and Goodman Grip And Light assumes no responsibility for damages or injuries caused during the normal course of filming/content creation due to equipment or otherwise.
12.All individuals and companies referred by David Goodman are private contractors and are responsible for their own taxes, deal memos, payments etc.
13.All productions are required to have the appropriate filming permits and permissions as provided for by each individual county law and regulation concerning filming, special effects, street closures etc.
14.When working on public or private streets or where vehicles are being powered and moved all safety gear is to be provided by each individual production company to each crew member/employee ie safety vests, fall protection, traffic cones, safety and or traffic lighting,
15.Prices/Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates are subject to the approval of each individual crew member.
16. 30 day net invoices require a deal memo. 30 day net invoices may not qualify for discounts on labor, pickup/delivery or transportation. 30 day net invoices include holidays and weekends (I work holidays and weekends, so do my invoices. I do not keep "bankers hours")
18. All invoices left open after 30 days incur an additional 10% every month of non-payment
19. in the absence of a contract or deal memo the section on this website titled "LEGAL" and "Policies" and the legal terms on in house invoices shall apply
20. No half-day billing except in the case of consulting and/or travel
21. In the absence of a deal memo or contract stating otherwise; Payment for services is due on the day services are performed or at the end of a designated block of days or every 2 weeks on jobs exceeding 2 weeks. Payroll jobs exempt.